Celeste Boglioli, CelesteHomes RE Team
Associate Real Estate Broker
Celeste Boglioli, CelesteHomes RE Team
Associate Real Estate Broker
|Phone:||M: 914 772 8965||914 772 8965||mobile|
Celeste Boglioli, Keller Williams Realty Partners
2 Tomahawk Street
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
Honesty, Integrity, Knowledge & Exceptional Customer Care!
- Success! - A successful sale goes beyond finding your dream house or agreeing on a price. Can I afford this house? Is this a qualified buyer? What happens next? Put yourself in capable hands to make this an anxiety free experience. From first offer through closing, I will oversee every step personally assuring a smooth and successful transaction.
I Provide the Performance You Expect and the Service You Deserve.
- Accredited Buyer Representative – ABR® designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation and what you need to find and close on the perfect home. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- Superior Seller Agent Representation – A commitment you can rely on. A successful timely sale depends on The Right Price, understanding market changes, unique marketing techniques, superb negotiating skills and every resource possible for ultimate exposure to sell your house.
- The Power of Keller Williams – Your home purchase or sale is exposed to my network of the leading full-service real estate companies in virtually every region of the New York Tri-State Area.
- New York & Connecticut Licenced! Along with my expertise and in-depth knowledge of Westchester & Putnam Counties, I provide a link to the Connecticut market. Broaden your horizons!
- Staging Expert – Take advantage of my years in the field of home design to make your home Showroom Ready. You have only one chance to make that first impression. I will communicate to you the elements necessary to enhance your property for sale, resulting in less market time and a higher selling price.
- Lifetime of Personal Commitment & Dedication – Habitat for Humanity, PTA, Red Cross, National Bone Marrow Registry, National Leukemia Society, Bridges to Community to name a few... my drive for excellence has over the years led me to many worthy and rewarding accomplishments.
Let this unrelenting drive and dedication work for you.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
My goal is to make the process of buying, selling, or owning a home efficient, enjoyable and rewarding for you. See what some of my clients have said about my real estate services...
"Dear Celeste... thank you so very much for all your dedication in the sale of our home. Because we listened to your professional advice and your honesty... we not only sold our home... but we sold it ABOVE asking price. We can not thank you enough for all time, energy and realtor know-how in dealing with the sale of our long time home. You are the absolute BEST and we will definitely recommend you to anyone we know in search of buying or selling a home."
Frank and Andrea Filardo
"We were selling our home for nearly two years, and then we met Celeste. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "I'm going to sell this house!" I believed her. Within a few months, she not only got the job done but made a lifelong friend of my husband and myself. We soon counted on Celeste's quick and candid response to our many inquiries. Having sold four homes in our 43 years of marriage, we have learned the importance of good communication with your Realtor; and Celeste has topped the list as a Realtor who works with the highest level of integrity, professionalism and trustworthiness. She's a find!" Terry & John Calnan
"Tom and I are very grateful - before you, we had several agents that just couldn't match what you have done for us. If we had been in contact with you sooner, our house would have sold long ago. Your work and dedication brought more people in to view our home and more offers to buy our home in a time when the market was very difficult, than other Realtors did during a time when the market was good. You are outstanding at what you do, always on top of everything and one step ahead of where we needed to be. Celeste, you always go above & beyond, constantly in communication with us, keeping us completely informed. Furthermore, we always felt you were not only involved professionally, but personally. From our first meeting, you always did what was best for our family and our individual needs were your concern. From late meetings at our house, to your concern for our children and their schedule, routine phone calls, & emails to make sure we didn't need anything. Additionally, you have an amazing team of professionals to make sure the entire sale process is smooth and effective. We are so glad to have had the opportunity to work with you and will continue to recommend you to anyone needing a Realtor. Lastly, there is no doubt that when we need an agent, Celeste Boglioli is the only name we will need. Your skills & dedication are unsurpassed and you are one of a kind"
"Dear Celeste, We can't thank you enough for helping us sell our home. Your professionalism and knowledge was outstanding and your service - always willing to do whatever was needed - was above and beyond our expectations. From staging, negotiating and everything up to closing, you made every detail along the way go smoothly. Because of you, we had a successful sale . We will be happy to recommend you to anyone we know either selling or buying a new home."
Tom & Toni Addonizio
"Throughout my extensive and meticulous search for a place to call home Celeste was as persistent, dedicated, and caring as a good friend would be, which is exactly what Celeste and I have become over that time. Celeste puts her heart and mind into her clients and treats them as if they are her own family. I look forward to working with Celeste in future endeavors and the best part is that I know she feels the same way."
Celeste Boglioli is the best agent you are ever going to have. She is knowledgable, responsive, and cares about the client. She is persistent and will stop at nothing to get the job done. Celeste is a great listener and focuses her energy on reaching the clients' goal. As a result we have worked with her more than once and have recommended her to friends who are just as satisfied. You couldn't ask for better.
Celeste Boglioli is a true professional who understands the local market. She listened to us and through her research was able to find the perfect home for us. She made showings informative but enjoyable at the same time. My wife and I highly recommend Celeste.
- Keller Williams Realty Partners Top Producer - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Recipient of the Westchester County Board of Realtors 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Excellence in Sales Award
- Prudential Real Estate Leading Edge Society for Excellence in Sales for 2007, 2008, 2009